Thursday, September 9, 2010

Today you...

Isaac,
Today you ate mini pizza bagels for lunch and got them all over your face. You helped me cook them by putting them on the baking tray and counting them. You loved them.
Today you snuggled with me at naptime and wanted me to tell you a
story about your puppy. I did.
Today you wanted me to help you build a tower with dominoes. We couldn't get it very tall.
Today you lined up the wooden blocks and made a wonderful road for your cars. You lined them up very straight.

Ada,
Today you slept until 8 am. You woke up smiling.
Today you were wearing your brother's fuzzy giraffe sleep bag. I loved seeing you in it, because I remembered loving Isaac wearing it.
Today you managed to scoot all over the living room floor, even in your sleep bag. You will be crawling soon!
Today you were teething still. I feel so helpless that I can't m
ake you feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment